This important ministry is designed to form right consciences to help reverse the secular mindset which results in over 1.5 MILLION abortions each year. Examples of activities include:
- frequent Rosary at the Planned Parenthood facility, Shrewsbury (especially during the bishop’s annual march from St. James Church, Red Bank to Planned Parenthood);
- support of the diocese’s Office of Family Life/Respect Life 50-50 raffle;
- sending letters and making phone calls to legislators to enact pro-life legislation and defeat anti-life legislation, including the overturning of Roe v. Wade;
- participating during January in the annual March For Life in Washington D.C.;
- public education campaigns such as newspaper advertisements and billboard ads;
- and other projects which show the Catholic commitment to supporting all life.
These activities are supported annually by a special parish collection.