WELCOME TO OUR PARISH WEBSITE
If you happen to check this website for some information about us, it is my hope that you will find what you are looking for and that it will be of help to you. The information contained in this website does not capture who or what we are as a parish family community. Technology has lessened somewhat the personal contact and relationship that is essentially indicative of Christ’s incarnation and redemption.
So, visit us and our two worship sites, our Churches, for our liturgies. Say a prayer to Our Lady of Hope, our Patroness. And, share your faith and your love through the use of your time, the development of your talent, and the generous share of your treasure.
God loves you always and in all ways.
Through the intercession of Mary our Mother and Saint Jerome, we the parish families of Our Lady of Hope are called to live and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We strive to grow as a vibrant and welcoming community through worship, evangelization, and ministry to those in need by sharing the resources, time, and talents given by God.
READINGS FOR THE WEEK – 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time
Monday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13; Ps 19:2-3, 4-5; Mt 9:9-13
Tuesday: Prv 21:1-6, 10-13; Ps 119:1, 27, 30, 34, 35, 44; Lk 8:19-21
Wednesday: Prv 30:5-9; Ps 119:29, 72, 89, 101, 104, 163; Lk 9:1-6
Thursday: Eccl 1:2-11; Ps 90:3-4, 5-6, 12-13, 14 and 17bc; Lk 9:7-9
Friday: Eccl 3:1-11; Ps 144:1b and 2abc, 3-4; Lk 9:18-22
Saturday: Eccl 11:9—12:8; Ps 90:3-4, 5-6, 12-13, 14 and 17; Lk 9:43b-45
Sunday: Ez 18:25-28; Ps 25:4-5, 8-9, 10, 14; Phil 2:1-11 or 2:1-5; Mt 21:28-32
Am I not free to do as I wish
with my own money? Are you
envious because I am generous?
Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard
between 1647 and 1649
- The parish office is closed to the public until further notice. Business will be conducted via telephone at 732-222-1424 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly collection envelopes may be mailed or dropped off to the parish office.
- Please also consider registering for online giving if you have not done so already. Click the appropriate link, on the right, for each church.
- Learn how to support the COVID-19 Emergency Fund https://dioceseoftrenton.org/
- Join FlockNote (scroll down for info).
- Follow us on Facebook – OurLady ofHope
- Thank you for your continued support to our parish during these trying times. May God Bless You All!!
A Message from Bishop O’Connell On Measures to Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19.
- The Bishop has granted DISPENSATION from the OBLIGATION to attend Sunday Mass until further notice.
Please click on the links below to read the full article and for additional information and the latest updates:
God has not abandoned us and is present among us. As we learn each day of the growing concern surrounding the spread of the coronavirus in our communities, we need to have faith and confidence in God, especially in times like these, praying that He will see us through the present adversity safely.
Mindful of the Lord Jesus’ own words in St. Luke’s Gospel, “If anyone wishes to come after me, he must deny himself, take up his Cross daily, and follow me (Luke 9: 23),” the coronavirus pandemic has placed such a Cross before us.