Beginning on Monday, March 23, 2020 at 9:00 a.m., Mass will be celebrated with live stream every day. Following Mass, there will be Eucharistic Adoration. Rosary at 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Click the live stream graphics in the sidebar to access the video.
The live stream will also be carried on Facebook.
April 5 – Palm Sunday
Palms will be blessed and Mass will be celebrated by Fr. PJ, without a congregation, at 9:00 AM. Click the link on the right to access the live stream Mass, or join us on Facebook: OurLady ofHope
Blessed palms will be available for pick up after 10:00 AM on Sunday, April 5. They will be left on the front steps of St. Jerome Church and near the handicap elevator at St. Mary’s Church.
A Message from Bishop O’Connell On Measures to Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19.
- On the advice of public health officials, Bishop David M. O’Connell, C.M., is mandating the closing of all churches and chapels in the Diocese of Trenton to the public, effective at noon, Wednesday, April 1, until further notice.
- The Bishop has granted DISPENSATION from the OBLIGATION to attend Sunday Mass until further notice.
Please click on the links below to read the full article and for additional information and the latest updates:
God has not abandoned us and is present among us. As we learn each day of the growing concern surrounding the spread of the coronavirus in our communities, we need to have faith and confidence in God, especially in times like these, praying that He will see us through the present adversity safely.
Mindful of the Lord Jesus’ own words in St. Luke’s Gospel, “If anyone wishes to come after me, he must deny himself, take up his Cross daily, and follow me (Luke 9: 23),” the coronavirus pandemic has placed such a Cross before us.
- The parish office is closed to the public until further notice. Business will be conducted via telephone at 732-222-1424 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly collection envelopes may be mailed or dropped off to the parish office.
- Please also consider registering for online giving if you have not done so already. Click the appropriate link, on the right, for each church.
- Join FlockNote (scroll down for info). Fr. PJ will also post updates there.
- Friend us on Facebook – OurLady ofHope
WELCOME TO OUR PARISH WEBSITE
If you happen to check this website for some information about us, it is my hope that you will find what you are looking for and that it will be of help to you. The information contained in this website does not capture who or what we are as a parish family community. Technology has lessened somewhat the personal contact and relationship that is essentially indicative of Christ’s incarnation and redemption.
So, visit us and our two worship sites, our Churches, for our liturgies. Say a prayer to Our Lady of Hope, our Patroness. And, share your faith and your love through the use of your time, the development of your talent, and the generous share of your treasure.
God loves you always and in all ways.
Rev. Peter James R. Alindogan
Through the intercession of Mary our Mother and Saint Jerome, we the parish families of Our Lady of Hope are called to live and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We strive to grow as a vibrant and welcoming community through worship, evangelization, and ministry to those in need by sharing the resources, time, and talents given by God.
Abstinence from Meat:
From the age of 14 years
One full meal per day
Between 18 and 59 years
Ash Wednesday & Good Friday