Beginning on Monday, March 23, 2020 at 9:00 a.m., Mass will be celebrated with live stream every day. Following Mass, there will be Eucharistic Adoration. Rosary at 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Click the livestream graphics in the sidebar to access the video.
The livestream will also be carried on Facebook.
A Message from Bishop O’Connell On Measures to Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19.
- All public Masses throughout the Diocese of Trenton will be temporarily suspended through April 3, 2020. That date is subject to change as the coronavirus pandemic evolves.
- The Bishop has granted DISPENSATION from the OBLIGATION to attend Sunday Mass until further notice.
Please click on the links below to read the full article and for additional information and the latest updates:
God has not abandoned us and is present among us. As we learn each day of the growing concern surrounding the spread of the coronavirus in our communities, we need to have faith and confidence in God, especially in times like these, praying that He will see us through the present adversity safely.
Mindful of the Lord Jesus’ own words in St. Luke’s Gospel, “If anyone wishes to come after me, he must deny himself, take up his Cross daily, and follow me (Luke 9: 23),” the coronavirus pandemic has placed such a Cross before us.
- The parish office is closed until further notice. Business will be conducted via telephone between the hours of 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, Monday – Thursday at 732-222-1424 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly collection envelopes may be mailed or dropped off to the parish office during business hours.
- Online giving is also available. Click on the link located on the website and register if you have not done so already.
- All scheduled meetings, Stations of the Cross, and our Soup Supper Dinner have been cancelled.
- This website will be updated as best as possible. Please also join FlockNote (scroll down for info). Fr. PJ will also post updates there or friend us on Facebook – OurLady ofHope
WELCOME TO OUR PARISH WEBSITE
If you happen to check this website for some information about us, it is my hope that you will find what you are looking for and that it will be of help to you. The information contained in this website does not capture who or what we are as a parish family community. Technology has lessened somewhat the personal contact and relationship that is essentially indicative of Christ’s incarnation and redemption.
So, visit us and our two worship sites, our Churches, for our liturgies. Say a prayer to Our Lady of Hope, our Patroness. And, share your faith and your love through the use of your time, the development of your talent, and the generous share of your treasure.
God loves you always and in all ways.
Rev. Peter James R. Alindogan
Through the intercession of Mary our Mother and Saint Jerome, we the parish families of Our Lady of Hope are called to live and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We strive to grow as a vibrant and welcoming community through worship, evangelization, and ministry to those in need by sharing the resources, time, and talents given by God.
Abstinence from Meat:
From the age of 14 years
One full meal per day
Between 18 and 59 years
Ash Wednesday & Good Friday
The value of a Catholic school education lasts a lifetime.
Rooted in faith, moral values are part of life’s compass.
Goal-setting, persistence, and continuous improvement are intrinsic to the
unfolding leadership and competencies that define Catholic school students.
Integrity, service and giving of self are hallmarks of Catholic school students.
Giving is investing in the future of tomorrow’s leaders and is
an investment marked by continuous returns.
We are truly blessed with the kindness and generous spirit of many
which will create a positive impact for our students.
Our goal is to reach out to everyone who has an interest in supporting
Catholic education and make them aware that Catholic schools
need your support to be sustainable.
100% of all funds raised will go directly to the diocesan school of your choice.
to pledge your support to Saint Jerome School!